- Group study rooms are available to undergraduate and graduate students that are taking classes during the current semester.
- Online reservations can be made in advance. Same day, walk-in checkout is allowed based on availability. Phone and email reservations will not be accepted. Groups that do not claim their room reservation within 30 minutes of the start time will forfeit their timeslot.
- Room reservations are available for 1 hour and 55 minutes at a time, with the potential to renew for one additional, consecutive 1 hour and 55 minute period if no other group has a prior reservation. Keys must be returned to the circulation desk promptly on the hour. Late return will result in a $5/hr late fee.
- The last reservation of the evening must return the room keys 15 MINUTES before closing (IE, keys returned at 11:30 pm on nights the library closes at 11:45 pm). Staying past the room's closing time will result in an additonal $5/hr removal fee.
- You must have at least two people working together to reserve a study room online.
- Library personnel reserve the right to ask your group to leave if you are not using a room for its intended purpose, i.e. group study. Groups that leave study rooms messy or otherwise unusable for other students may be suspended from future reservations.
- A member of the group listed on the online reservation must be present, with their MCard, in order to check out the room.
- The two study rooms on the 2nd floor may only be reserved once a day by a group. Reservations will be cancelled if multiple group members try to book either room for additional time.